Friday, November 16, 2007

Dancin' in the Rain

I don't read a LOT of blogs, but once in a while I'm led to read just the right one at just the right time. Don't you LOVE it when that happens!!

I was looking for something and found this post instead, on http://blogscrapgirls.blogspot.com/. The credit goes to Syndee. She wrote:

Attitude is everything.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly.......

Leave the rest to God.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

It's about learning to dance in the rain.


Sometimes I think we get confused though. We think it's raining, when really it's just us, using a watering can to pour water on our own heads.

I think all that extra water is helping me grow. I'm gonna keep on dancin'!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home