Thursday, February 07, 2008

Logical Conclusions

I love my daughters incredibly much. They are beautiful, inside and out.

Hear me out on this one:

* There is no question that Jelly is my biological daughter, and was always meant to be my daughter, since before we started counting time on Earth. (If you don't know the story, just trust me on this one.)

* Woody is a major train fan - not a fanatic, just a major fan of trains real and trains model. (Is there a technical name for that?)

* Woody is, without a doubt, Jelly's father. (Again, trust me.)

Therefore, when Woody says, speaking of Jelly, "Her little train stops at many stations," he knows whereof he speaks.

('Nuff said?)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thu Feb 07, 11:01:00 AM PST, Blogger Woody said...

Choo, choo, Baby!

 
At Fri Feb 08, 08:05:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, this is why I love all my nieces and nephews. They all have their own personalities, they're smart, they're cute. They're related to me. And I get to love 'em! Hey - my life would be pretty dull without my angels! Um, keep doing good! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home