Counting blessings is always encouraged, but at this time of year it seems like it just happens - like spontaneous combustion! I'm on fire with gratitude. Here is my list - I'm VERY thankful for them all:
- My testimony of the Plan of Salvation; a loving Father in Heaven and His Son, our Saviour and Redeemer - supreme examples of giving
- Woody - the best of the best for me; add no. 1 and together we can do anything!
- The Woodyettes - being a mom is a wonderful challenge, but the perks and job satisfaction are so worth it!
- A cozy, comfortable home that is just right for us and where family and friends are always welcome.
- Extended family who are all real blessings to us and whom we keep always in our prayers.
- Friends who feel like family - you know who you are!
- Woody's good job - we often complain about all it requires of him, but appreciate his willingness to do so much to provide for us.
- A free country - even with all its challenges, there is nowhere I'd rather raise our daughters.
- Homeschooling - see the first four items on this list and then note the links in the sidebar to some of the awesome curriculum we use!
- Health - we're doing our part, and know that the Great Physician has greatly blessed as I've overcome some huge obstacles this year. The power of prayer and the priesthood are real!
- Our church family - so many truly Christ-like people!
- Scrapbooking - my creative outlet and family history all wrapped up together.
- Our minivan - it provides opportunities for so many amazing family adventures.
- My laptop - when my arthritis won't let me do anything else, there is still so much I can do and still feel productive.
And, as they say, the list could truly go on and on and on!!
My prayer is that I won't ever take ANY of these incredible blessings for granted, and that I can help our daughters learn to be ever thankful.